TrainESEE team is getting very busy before summer break! Besides the ongoing Project Development and Management Workshop, the second 5-day online event is already approaching: Teaching Methodology module will start on the 28th of June.
After a successful implementation of this module, the attendees are expected to have acquired the following key abilities:
- to design courses by applying Constructive Alignment and formulate the learning outcomes for their courses,
- to derive course content and appropriate learning and teaching methods from predefined learning outcomes,
- to select and apply suitable assessment strategies in accordance with the learning outcomes, course content and learning and teaching methods,
- to evaluate the success of each course design and, if necessary, conduct a following revision of its’ elements,
- to have focus on teaching personalities and know their colleagues’ views;
- to know the elements of three teaching and learning theories and see different consequences for their teaching contexts;
- to identify challenges in everyday teaching and possible preventive and situational solutions;
- to include gamification elements to make the lectures interesting and the students committed.
- to use Mixed Reality (MR) in teaching;
- to connect better with their audience; set goals and learn how to assess the knowledge process;
- to evaluate students through interaction & feedback etc.